Tuesday, February 9, 2010

* some gift tags *

I have had no time to make "real" cards this weekend, but I needed some small tag cards to add to some small valentine presents for coming sunday.
The first one is based on this weeks sketch from Get Sketchy. I love this sketch and I managed to find papers in just the right color to fits to the present : Some larger images with the present:
Supplies: white cardstock, My Minds Eye papers, Little shoebox stickers, ribbon, jewel, Prima Flower, stamp, doily lace punch.
The second gift is not wrapped yet, but I can show the card already. This time it's based on the CPS sketch of this week, which is also lovely because it leaves much room for "freestyling", which I happen to like on occassion.
Supplies: white cardstock, Basic Grey papers, stamp, Kaisercraft flower, Prima flower, button, scrappers floss pink.
Just 3 more days to work and than it's weekend again!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Mooi! Zelf vind ik kaartjes die een element buiten het rechthoekige of vierkante kader hebben altijd apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Beautiful details and colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een enorm mooie kaart weer voor GS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gift tag!!! Excellent way to coordinate the gift tag with the gift...your CPS card is fabbie too!

    ReplyDelete