Thursday, September 15, 2011

* LSNED Day 2 & Day 3 *

My internet went down for a couple of days, man am I addicted! It wasn't easy at all, couldn't check mail, couldn't make payments, couldn't search for information I needed. Guess internet made it's way into my life fully and completely.
On the other side, I managed to get a little more scrapping done than usual, as being not distracted in my work by surfing the 'net :)
I managed some layouts for Project life and LSNED, but still need to finish WITL though.
Above is the LSNED layout for day 2. I used a template from Cindy Schneider & a digi kit from Meghan Mullens - Best days of my life & a Darcy Baldwin font (simply love those)

And here is Day 3, again a Cindy Schneider template (couldn't scrap without them any more :) I love those templates, unfortunately there aren't much with only 1 photo which I need for this projectt)
The kit is from Fee Jardin - happy days, bought in the sale recently and of course the same Darcy Baldwin font.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment