You might be guessing already that this project will never be on my to do list again. NOT-EVER!
That is not in this form. Last year I made an album 2 pages for each month so 1 spread a month and that is something I might be doing for next year. But that got me thinking about projects I love to do for next year.
so this is my list of scrapprojects for 2012:
- Scrapproject, see the shabbyprinces blog for this idea as well. Every month I have been faithfully downloading the templates. I am planning to use these for next years project life 12 months.
- Learn Something New Every Day. This year I still have to finish. I am planning to make an album for next year again. Go check out Shimelles site (also for more great classes)
- Just as I want to do for this year, I want to do a December Daily for next year. Inspiration can be found at Ali Edwards blog here (Maybe I will take Shimelle's course Journal your Christmas than, I am not sure yet.)
- I also want to see if I can do another Week in the Life projects (See also ali's site) I am almost up to finishing the one of this year (4 months after documenting the week the album will be ready YEAH!)
- I plan to do a Log your memory album as well. I first read about it at Leontine's blog. More info's can be found here. I bougth the digi album for this year, but guess it will work for next year as well.
- I also want to do a monthy page about the faves I have in that moment of my life. It's a great idea from Nettio Designs. I think I will put this in the project life 12 months album.
- One more thing: I want to make an album with my favorite recipes.