Sunday, January 13, 2013

* 5 min friday - dive *

Here goes:

DIVE

I hate swimming so I never really dive. I am also very carefully in daily live, I hardly ever dive into something without thinking it through. Only one time I made a rush descision and regretted it for a very long period afterward.
Lately, however, I start to think that it might be the right time for me to make a change. Not over think everything or at least not for a very long time. Maybe I should really try diving into life more. If I stay too much in my own comfortzone, less opportunities will pop up. And since I have been facing death more often in the last few years, you get to realize that life isn't forever. Shouldn't I take the very best out of it?
Dive in to one of my long life dreams and make it come true or at the very least work on it so I know I did everything I could... Stuff to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment