Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jaaroverzicht 09 cards for week 7 & 8

I am running behind in the cards for Jaaroverzicht on a forum I go to.
This is weeks assignment, theme THIS WEEKEND. Now it is Carnaval over here, but I am not into that, so I scrapped about my super filled busy weekend. Thankfully I have some photo's to go with it (don't you love digital :) otherwise I could never participate in thing like this.
I am not super happy with how it turned out, but I don't feel like retrying. I am up to date again and want to stay that way. This is last weeks assignment, theme; WHAT'S ON THE MENU. Speaks for it self. Instead of scrapping what I eat, I chose to use a them of foods which I have to stay a way from. No more sweets and cakes and candy in order to get those pounds down!
Because I am over 30 now, I notice it's getting harder to loose the extra pounds.
I love the bright fun colors of this one :) Which the theme was more enjoyable too.... Ah well....

No comments:

Post a Comment