Sunday, September 27, 2009

* Get Sketchy & Dutch Card Lovers & Card Patterns Challenges *

It's Sunday, so it's card-making-day. Lets start with this weeks sketch from Get Sketchy. It was a basic sketch so I could "almost" do everything I wanted with it. I used my new My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas papers and they are so gorgeous to work with :)This is my card for the Dutch Card Lovers challenge. Used again some Basic Grey Eskimo kisses. I must confess that I only wanted to order a paperpad for cards, but these papers are so lovely that I also ordered some to use for scrapping layouts as well.

Last for today it the Card Patterns sketch #34. Again some MME colorful Christmas to create this card.
Supplies: white, pink, blue cardstock, My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas papers & die-cuts, October Afternoon Good Cheer, crafts too corner punch, fiskars apron border punch, pin, snowflake punch, beads, hotfix with stones, blue & green ribbon, Imaginsce stamp, my own created digistamp.
And also I was mentioned in the top 5 @ Get Sketchy with the challenge of last week. How awesome is that? Thanks for the great weekly inspiration!

Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

9 comments:

  1. Such perfect Christmas cards.. Love them all..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je hebt weer prachtige kaarten gemaakt Miranda!

    Groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these...scared that I'm seeing Xmas already...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute cards...I love your style!!! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the Christmas inspiration here! Those papers are adorable. Way to get a head start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weer een superkaart voor GS, leuk dat je elke keer meedoet, en vorige week had je helemaal verdiend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stuk voor stuk schitterende kaarten, en dat papier is zo gaaf wat je gebruikt hebt.:))

    Groetjes Rosalien

    ReplyDelete