Thursday, October 1, 2009

* Shortcuts & some shopping *

Nothing to show today, but only to share some awesome news.
Go check out this post on the shortcuts site.
Yep, that's right that's my name listed with the September challenge winners. Woo-hoo!
I still can hardly believe it, it's the first time that I have acually *won* something in my life! (price is a sampler pack; 2 pieces of every shortcuts products they sell. It is even more amazing since it can only be ordered in America and that is not something I would do quickly, so really happy.) *So* looking forward to use their products; I've seen such beautiful creations with it on the internet.

Also this arrived with the mail today. I have been searching for these small letterstickers for quite some time now and they were available @ made by maly, so I ordered 3 packs at once. The are inexpensive and verrry cute to use for texts on cards. And at Made by Maly you can also order small parcels so a big advantage against ordering a big amount. And I also got me some extra bling. I love to use bling on my cards :)
Tomorrow I am having a day off and it looks like it will be a rainy day, so guess I will be making some cards and layouts.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment