Friday, October 2, 2009

* Oh Happy Day *


Yesterday evening I started working on a layout with these delicious papers of 3 bugs in a rug; spread your wings. Somehow, I got stuck and the layout wouldn't come together as I had in mind. So I decided to use the same papers to create a card and remembering that I had not yet made 2S4U challenge of this week. Again their sketch is beautiful and this card fell together without real problems. I used my bling bling stones I just got in the mail the same day :)
Again I handcut the swirl and the scalloped cirle around the sentiment. However, I am considering buying either Slice or Cuttlebug (would love the sillouette, but I hardly have the space for storage and for sure no usage space) So if someone can give me some more information on the 2 machines and how they like/dislike it or experiences, please leave a comment. Thx.
On 3rd of October it's World Card Making day and over @ 2 sketches 4 you
They are having the first blog hop, the sponsors of the prices are amazing. I really want to try to find time to enter. Looks like fun.
Supplies: white cardstock, 3 bugs in a rug spread your wings design paper, crafts too cornerpunch, prima flowers, kaiser craft flowers, ribbon, pins, handcut swirl, scalloped scissors.

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely card. I love all the dimension and cut-outs
    thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie kaart heb je gemaakt Miranda!Groetjes Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke kaart, Miranda. Ik heb geen ervaring met de Slice, dus daar kan ik helaas niks over zeggen. Ik heb een Cuttlebug en BigShot en als je voor een (handmatig) stansapparaat gaat, raad ik je de BigShot aan. Die vind ik persoonlijk veel stabieler en fijner werken dan de Cuttlebug. Het 'nadeel' is dat het apparaat wat meer ruimte inneemt dan de Cuttlebug.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete