Sunday, March 14, 2010

* With Sympathy *

Yesterday I got me some new font's so I started playing again to make some new texts for cards. One of the results is put on the card below & will be available on my blog next friday as freebie.
The text came in handy when I saw this weeks challenge over at Dutch Card Lovers; a sketch and an extra challenge to use black, white and a color. I had to search long through my stash to find some black and white, since I never scrap with these colors. But I found some left overs from Bo Bunny Alyssia and used the backside :)
The colors IRL are better looking than on the photo. Here the top of the ribbon almost looks black, while its purple/fuchsia. Just as the paper and the color of the calla lily are now not matching. Supplies: white, black, fuchsia cardstock, Bo Bunny Alyssia papers, rusty pickle digistamp, text digistamp by me, ribbon.

I haven't blogged about the books I am reading for quite a while. That doesn't mean I stopped reading, I only stopped writing about it due to lack of time. Mostly I finish 3 to 4 books in a month. Now I am finally ready the new novel of Dan Brown, the lost symbol. I started only few days ago and am already over half way through. Let me tell you, it's hard to put down. A great book!
Enjoy the rest of the sunday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. een mooie stijlvolle kaart, bedankt voor het emeoden met dcl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie sjieke kaart!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtig, stijlvol kaartje Miranda!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen met DCL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig stijlvol kaartje bedankt voor het meedoen bij DCL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie en stijlvolle kaart

    Bedankt voor het meedoen met DCL

    groetjes miriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vindt hem schitterend gemaakt. Vooral omdat dit soort kaarten toch altijd moeilijk zijn om te maken. Toppie!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen.

    Groetjes Rosalien

    ReplyDelete