Friday, March 5, 2010

* Happy Birthday card *

I am feeling much better these days, and it seems I have more energy to get back to crafting again. So happy with that, since I really missed playing around with my stuff and creating cards and layouts.
Yesterday evening I finished this card based on this weeks sketch of CPS. I used again some October Afternoon papers - Very Merry. (can you tell I love this brand :) ) No christmas card this time, but a birthday card, which always comes in handy. Supplies: white, green & pink cardstock, October Afternoon Very Merry Patterned papers, Kaisercraft flowers, Zva Creative swirls, jewels, ribbon, white puffy paint, Melissa Frances stamp, Fiskars border punch treading water.

This week also a new order came in with more Zva Bling bling (yummy) and some papers from Imaginisce & yummy Jillibean soup papers. I am off to play with those :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the little bling blings you use! So pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love those jewel dragonflies!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete