Wednesday, July 7, 2010

* After a break.... *

I finished some cards again and I enjoyed crafting again.

The first is for CardPatterns sketch 71 already again. There are some anniversaries coming up, so I started making some cards for that already. I used the romantic papers of Papermania together with a picture of Mo Manning for a fun note. Added some flowers and roses and pearls and it's done.
Supplies: pink cardstock, doily paper, prima marketing E flowers, roses, Crafts too corner punch, digi stamp Mo Manning, my own digistamp, ribbon, Zva Creative pearl swirl.

And I made a fun card with Kenny K stamp. Don't you love it? I am going to buy one or two more. I combined them with the bright colors from My Minds Eye and another digi stamp from TLC. (The card is based on last weeks sketch from DCL, but I was not on time to enter)
Supplies: My Minds Eye papers, Bo Bonny on the dot, crafts too corner punch, digi stamp from Kenny K, digi stamp from TLC, ribbon, scalloped scissors.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment