Wednesday, July 28, 2010

* another KK challenge *

Last sunday the new challenge at Kenny K's was online. It was again a terrific sketch. Unfortunately I was not able to enter last week even though I bought specially a new digi :). So a good opportunity to use it now. I am proud of the coloring for this one. I think it turned out quite ok. I used for each color 3 different pencils and tried to mix them as best as I could. I still need a lot of practise.... Supplies: Going green papers Basic grey, green cardstock, Kaiserkraft flowers, Crafts too corner punch, jewel, green & orange ribbon, Derwent colorsoft pencils, Kenny K digi stamp, Jolanda's text stamp.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Your coloring turned out more than ok Miranda, you did a fabulous job with it, I love the green and yellow combo, always so nice and bright. The selection of papers is wonderful too.
    Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week. Hope you will join in again and good luck.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Miranda:O) Love the colour combo and yummy papers. Great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work with the pencils I think she looks brilliant and I LOVE your take on Donna's sketch :D
    Thank you for joining us at KKKGC and good luck

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete