Friday, August 6, 2010

* more christmast cards *

And again I am too late to upload my card based on Get Sketchy's sketch #49... I only finished it last evening and didn't have time to upload until now. ah well, I like my card any way. It's my first attempt at vintage style with printed pictures, and I think it's not too bad. I used the old BG line Wassail. Almost ashamed to say, but can you believe I have it lying here for ages already and have never made a project with it!!! Any way, I like it with the old fashioned pictures of santa and angels. I think there will follow more :)
Supplies: white cardstock, Basic Grey Wassail papers, vintage picture from the Internet, red and green ribbon, my own wordart.

Next is also vintage style with a more modern look for Card Patterns sketch. Already nr. 75! again a great sketch to work with.
Supplies: White and pink cardstock, October Afternoon papers, vintage picture from the internet, pink ribbon, white organza ribbon, pin, my own wordart, Fiskars borderpunch.
Enjoy your weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment