Monday, August 30, 2010

* Music *

Over at Kenny K's the new stamps are out and believe me they are awesome. They all revolve around music, as does there challenge of this week. I couldn't help it, I had to buy one of those super duper stamps and use it for the challenge. Besides I love the theme, I am crazy about music, cannot live without it!
I also combined it with this weeks challenge of Card Patterns (I turned the sketch)
The papers I used are from Very Merry - October Afternoons winter paper line of last year. Thought it would fit nicely because of the music paper.
Supplies: White& red cardstock, Very Merry October Afternoon papers, fiskars borderpunch, scalloped scissors, text digi from Create with TLC, digi from Kenny K, buttons, Prima Marketing Swirl, Derwent pencils.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Miranda:O) Love your colouring and beautiful design, cute buttons.
    Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at KK this week x

    ReplyDelete