Friday, November 5, 2010

* Cool Dude *

I needed to created a new card for my nephew who is celebrating his birthday this weekend. So what better opportunity to do a round with my favorite challenge blogs to pick out a sketch to use. I have chosen for sketch #68 of Dutch card lovers for my card. I wanted something fancy and extreme, but that didn't work, so that one ended in the trashbin and my card turned out rather simple. But I think the colors make it spark.
Hope he will like it.
Furthermore, I am trying my hand at a December Daily booklet this year - again. Last year I tried it and made my paper album in advance. And it's still lying around somewhere. Empty! So this time I am doing it digital. I have both 2 digi kits and made 2 pre-layouts already, so I only have to add a photo. Hopefully this will work for my this year.

Well, it's friday finally, so have a nice weekend. Let's hope it will stop raining.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Wow, coole kaart!!!
    Leuk dat je meegedaan hebt met DCL.

    Groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete