Wednesday, November 24, 2010

* Flower decoration *

This is the latest flowerdecoration, again a wreath but this time all in green colors with a candle light holder. One is standing on the salon table and one on the dining table and it really looks great. It always is nice to have flowers in the living room, I think. It gives warmth and a comfy homey feeling.
Just a few more weeks, and than the first christmas decoration will be made. I can hardly wait. With Chrismas coming, I really should do something about the layout of my blog. It has this header since spring I think. Also I have bought so many digi kits around the christmas theme lately, (also for my december daily digi) that I must do something about it. Very soon I promise!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment