Thursday, August 13, 2009

* CS Sketch #64 & Got Sketch #88 *

I finished a new layout loosely based on the latest sketch over @ Creative Scrappers. Supplies: Kraft cardstock, Bo Bunny Alyssia papers, Kaisercraft flowers, American craft Thickers, whtie puffy paint, buttons, scrappersflos, ribbon, Fiskars Threading water borderpunch.
And just now I finished a card based on sketch 88 over @ the Got Sketch blog. I have combined it with the Card-A-Licious #25 challenge.
I used scrap papers left over from 2 pages and guess what, I think I still might have enough for one more card so I am hopping over to my fav card challengesites after this post to find some inspiration.
Supplies: Bazzill Kraft & Brown & blue, Bo Bonny Abbey Road, Hero Art stamp, Studio G Stamp, pin, organza, ribbon, Fiskars apron punch, Crafts too corner punch.
Almost this whole week it has been raining... really to bad, because I bought myself a brandnew large camerabag so I want to go out and try it out. But maybe tomorrow or Saturday the weather will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment