Sunday, March 13, 2011

* It's a Pary! *

It has been ages ago since I last entered the Card Patterns challenges. I really shouldn't wait so long with entering again, I had great fun with this weeks challenge. However project life/P365 is keeping me very busy. Too busy to do find time to do other stuff. But I needed a birthday card and besides that a male birthday card and those I find very difficult. However the sketch helped me a lot. I don't think it's "too male " with the flowers and the color combo, but it's also fairly neutral so I will send it any way. Besides I like the cheerful colors :) Gives me a springy feeling.

Supplies: Patterned papers of October Afternoon - The thrift shop & Fly a Kit, rope, Colorsoft pencils, digistamp from MelJen Designs, Fiskars border punch, Crafts too corner punch, Prima Marketling E-flowers, buttons.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Love those papers by october afternoon great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I almost used that stamp on my card the other day- too funny. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete