Sunday, February 28, 2016

Morning

It's 5 Min Friday again. This time the prompt is morning.
.

I am not a real morning person. Even though I go to bed early and have to wake up early. Mostly I sleep about 8 hours and that just about 1 or 2 hours too short for me. I need lots of sleep I guess and no matter in trying to train myself every time a little less sleep, it never works and I am only feeling bad, worse, worst.
I am a breakfast person though, I never really can get going without breakfast. Mostly it's only bread with first a cup of tea and later some coffee if I have enough time. Because mornings are mostly full of rush and hurry up, or at least in the world in which I live in. And I am not that quick in the morning.
Mornings also mean a fresh new start of the day. A new start to give your life and your thoughts and your ways a boost. An opportunity to forget yesterday and all it's troubles and to start over at the fresh clean sheet. Mornings are like pieces of white paper; clean, fresh, not written on, full of endless possibilities. It is your choice what you write down; negative of positive things. It has a big impact on you, how you feel, how you ARE, who is YOU.

I have to confess I only wanted to upload 5 min Friday  when I had a good photo to go with it, so I quickly took some shots for breakfast. I didn't have much to add more texture or color into it, but this one I liked a lot. So guess I also use the prompts to be creative in image not only writing.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder that, "Mornings also mean a fresh new start of the day" and we all have the choice to do what we want to with each day. Thanks also for the lovely photo. I hope you will write even when you do not have a photo you consider good enough. :-) Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture--looks good!
    I, too, don't call myself a morning person. But I like your thoughts on it being a blank piece of paper to write what I choose--positive or negative. At first, I thought of words. But then my mind when to color and brush strokes. I need to brush some color in my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I am definitely a morning person, I am not a breakfast person. I've just never enjoyed eating breakfast. It's not a good habit, I know, but I will just drink an 8 oz smoothie of some kind to get something in my system.

    Lynette
    ~#79 on linkup

    ReplyDelete