Saturday, March 28, 2009

* Pepijn * shopping *

Today we got the news that one of my nieces has given birth around 5.00 am to a little baby boy. His name is Pepijn and he weights approx. 8 pounds.
I already saw some photos @ my aunts today and he is sooooooo adorable and cute :)
My aunth bought hime the cutest tiny clothes in of course blue @ H&M; a dark blue pants which can be used both as shorts and pants, some tiny blue shoes, a light blue t-shirt and a blue rugby shirt with the number nine on fornt and very large on the backside. So cute, look for yourself.
Tomorrow I will try to make a new fresh baby boy card to send to my niece. I think I am trying the Grow papers from My Minds Eye.
Today was a rainy day, but I still wanted to go to Hengelo, were I spent 3 hours shopping in the rain. Not all that compy but I succeeded for what I went or at least partly. I still have to do some shopping for new summer shoes and I need 2 more new jeans, since I don't seem to loose the few kilo's I gained since last Christmas. Ah well, there are worse things in life.
Yesterday I finished a layout with the Alyssia papers from Bo Bunny and I like the outcome. Tomorrow I will take some photo's and put it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment