Sunday, July 19, 2009

* Card Patterns # 24 * PC problems *

Yesterday afternoon I worked on the new sketch over at Card Patterns. It was a simple sketch but I liked it a lot and the card fell together almost instantly. Its my second magnolia card and it begins to look like I am on a roll. I hardly ever make cards with stamps because I cannot always find colors to match with my papers. This time I mixed colors to get the pink and green and even though it it's really as in the patterned paper, I think it's ok. :) Supplies: white cardstock, Basic Grey Sulty patterned paper, other: Martha Stewart doily lace border punch, crafts too corner punch, pins, pink ribbon, Magnolia stamp, Bruynzeel pencils, buttons, American Craft thickers.

I already tried to upload yesterday evening, but I was having PC trouble. Uploading the photo from camera on to the PC and resize it for webuse, took me half an hours time! My PC is getting slow and I do not know where it's coming from. My hard disk has enough space so that is not it. I just now deleted some programs that I hardly ever use, hope that helps. Other suggestions are more than welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Aww.. This is precious!! Love the magnolia image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Miranda! I love the trio of buttons and the simple sentiment. Glad you could join us again.

    ReplyDelete