Saturday, July 11, 2009

* CPS #123 *

I started a new card yesterday evening, but only now I was able to finish it. I hope I am still on time to enter over @ CPS. The card is based on their sketch nr. 123.
I hardly work with cute stamps (though I have 3 Magnolia's) I always find it hard to find matching pencilcolors to use with my papers or my coloring is real bad. However this time I think it is rather ok! Supplies: White & Green cardstock, Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia papers; other: round corner punch, Martha Stewart punch, McGill flower punch, EK Success Punch flowers, pins, organza ribbon, Magnolia stamp, Brynzeel pencils.

2 comments:

  1. Great colors and flower accent. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie card! Great job with CPS 123!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete