Friday, April 30, 2010

* new freebie friday * some new stuff *

Since mothersday is just around the corner, today there is again a freebie for mothersday. I already finished my card, but have not used my own wordart for it, so maybe I will try my hand at another one. (Specially since yesterday some new grat papers arrived! :) )
Hope you enjoy the freebie and please leave a comment when you download, thank you.

As I said yesterday some new papers arrived. Going green from Basic Grey, Jazmyne from Bo Bunny & from October afternoon The trift shop & Fly a kit. Since I haven't made a layout in ages, I bought smaller paper pads except for Bo Bunny sicne there isn't any. Wish they did, because I love most of there papers. And some lovely flowers.
Anywayz, I am looking forward tocreating with them. But first some household jobs need to be done.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Alweer zo'n geweldige digi Miranda!
    Ik ga hem meenemen, bedankt voor het delen....

    Groetjes Ellen

    ReplyDelete