Thursday, May 21, 2009

* Got Sketch #83 Get Well Soon & Got Sketch #80 Snow & Ice *

Another card based on a sketch. This time it's a sketch of "Got Sketch"- another great sketch site. I thought it would be an easy one, but it turned out to be quite a struggle. I didn't finish it in one evening. I tore down some pieces and this morning I took the card again to finish it up. I am still not too happy with the outcome, it is not my best card. But it's ok now. Supplies: white, pink, red and green bazzill basics; Basic Grey Gypsy papers; Other: pink organza ribbon, pink ribbon, pin, white puffy paint. Corner punch, McGill Flower punch, EK flower punch.

This is the sketch on which my card is based.

And yes, this morning I finally finished a new layout again. It has been months ago when I last finshed a layout. I still love those bright papers even when it's used for winter photo's.
Supplies: White, green & red Bazzill Basics; October Afternoon Good Cheer papers; Other: mint and pink ribbon, American Craft puffy thickers; white puffy paint, paperclip, stapler with staples, Fiskars border punch, corner punch, Snowflake punch.
And I used another Got Sketch for this layout, to get in to the scrapping mood again. It was easy to use and the layout was finished in like 2 to 3 hours 9real quick for me).I love their sketches and really plan to do them weekly.
Also the theme for Jaaroverzicht has been published and this week's theme is: on this moment.
The minute I saw it, I knew what I wanted to scrap. A week ago I took some new photo's and I am planning to use one of those.
So I am off to do some more scrapping.... yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment