Saturday, May 23, 2009

* Top 5 @ CP! * scrapshopping *

Wow! I am listed in the top over at Card Patterns with the card I made after sketch #14!!!!I don't know what to say I am flabbergasted and very exited. There were so many beautiful cards from such talented cardmakers...
Congrats to Nina who has won with her very bautiful fun card which look just like a window view. Go to her blog to see for yourself.

Yesterday I went shopping and of course I went by Pipoos to have a personal look at some of the new stuff. I love buying online my scrapstuff not only because it's easy shopping and delivered on the doorstep but also because there is no real scrapshop in my neighborhood. Occasionally I can go to pipoos and I bought some Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday papers and the new Zinnia line from My Little yellow bicycle. Yummy papers and I am *so* planning to use them for cards today :)

(I really should confess that I also ordered these online - but these were so hard to resist and I still have to wait a week or so before it will be delivered since the shop is closed. Shame on me!!)
I also got me some extra basics which I use very often; some pins and buttons. I forgot some extra safety pins. Well, I can get those cheap at the action as well so no biggie...
Of to scrap now. I want to finish the Use it! Challenge and the new sketch over @ Card Patterns is online.

No comments:

Post a Comment