Sunday, May 10, 2009

* Jaaroverzicht * Card * Reading *

I slept like a rose last night, in my bed and in my room which is feeling like my room again. So happy!

For the forum I visit and make a layout every week, one of the themes was "Koninginnedag" Every wednesday the new theme is given, so it was before the Attack on the Royal Family, but of course that was the theme of the card for me. It isn't a happy theme, but it still belongs to this year. (However, I decided not to use a photo of the attack)
And I am behind the weekly submissions, so this one is of week 15 when the theme was Easter. I like the fun colors and little chickens :)
I didn't make any cards recently, this one is a Congrats Card of march. One of my colleagues gave birth to a baby girl on 29/03/2009. I also put a pair of little socks in the enveloppe :) So cute. They came in a set of 3 pairs so I still have 2 pairs left and I plan to make a little box with it. Soon... when time allows.
During the last weeks I still managed to do some reading, in between of the works on the rooms; I finished Nora Roberts Eerbetoon & Peter Tremaynes De Listige Slang.
Currently I am reading Saskia Noort; Nieuwe Buren.
Yesterday, one the blog rounds readingI found a new Design Team Call. This time from Card Patterns. They always have very nice sketches which I try to make every time. The DT position is for June 2009 - Sep 2009, so for 4 months. The sketch they put up is nice again and I really want to try to enter....

No comments:

Post a Comment