Monday, June 1, 2009

* Boomkamp Gardens * scrapshopping * Reading * DVD *

WARNING, HUGE photo overload.
I have enjoyed this verrrrry long weekend so much. Only Friday afternoon, was my afternoon off and I wasn't feeling to well. Still I managed to do some grocery shopping and chores.
Satuerday, we wanted to go to Los Hoes in Ootmarsum, however the train was having delay after delay so we would be underway long, long time so we decided to do something else. Instead we went to Boomkamp Gardens. I have never been there before, but it was sure worth the while and I am planning to go there again next month.
Just look at the beautiful photo's to see for yourself. There were 55 inspirational gardens to visit and we had a shortage of time to see everything well. Not all gardens were to my liking but some of them were amazing.
Like the Colonial Garden.


Or the Bentheimer Garden.

I loved the waterfalls, don't you?
The flowers were very beautiful and I tried to do some creative shots.
Also Saturday my parcel from scrapbookdepot arrived with yummy papers from Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday - backside:
Frontside:
And delicious Zinnia - backside:
Frontside:
And another Fiskars punch - Apron lace and some flowers and pearly brads, so nice for cards.
I must admit I already ordered more. *blush* Also the Martha Stewart punched arrived at my favorite store and I am so wanting to have doily lace. I would already have it if my order at Scrapdelight would not have gone missing with DHL.
Tomorrow I will arrange the payment so I hope it will still arrive this week at my doorstep.
I have finished quite some books over the last few weeks;
Douglas Preston; Het monster van Florence
Donald McCraig's Rhett, de weg naar Scarlet.
And Saskia Noort's 40 a collection of colums she wrote for libelle and such - a very funny and quick read.
I have started with James Patterson's Cross Country yesterday and it will be a good novel filled to the rim with suspense.
Also since very very long time I have watched a DVD which I picked up @ the library on Friday last. War of the Worlds after a novel of H.G. Wells with Tom Cruise and produced by Steven Spielberg. The world is being taken over by aliens but after a lot of destruction they suddenly die because they cannot breath our air. It was a nice movie and only the ending was a anti-climax.
So I am planning also to watch some more movies from now on, I am waiting for Australia to arrive for me @ the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment