Sunday, June 14, 2009

* Doily Lace * Scrapshopping * Openairmuseum * Published*

Friday afternoon my parcel from Dolls arrived, filled with delicious papers from:
Bo Bunny Abbey Road My Mind's Eye Pretty Please
And last but so not the least October Afternoon Cherry Hill & Ducks in a Row. I sooooo wanted these papers and after months (literally months) of waiting they started arriving in the shops so I could order them.
I really must stop ordering papers now, my paper drawer is filled almost to the top, it's time to start scrapping those layouts and cards. But now I need to find the time to do so.
(and yet here I come again with a great punch I wanted for so long time; doily lace punch from Martha Stewart and this week it arrived from Scrapbookdepot. I am so happy with it and dying to use it together with the mini thickers on some cards.)

So it will be high time to print out some photo's. I already printed the easter photo's and collected them earlier this week since I knew they would be perfect for the Ducks in a Row papers. The Boomkamp Garden photo's will be great with Bo Bunny and My Minds Eye. I have no firm destination yet for the Cherry Hill papers but it will surely come.
Yesterday we went to the openairmuseum in Arnhem.
Even though we left the house @ 9.00 am and only returned at 6.00 pm, and spend like 4 1/2 hours in the museum we have not seen everything by far. I spoke to a lady there who was coming for the second time but even then she had not seen everything. She told she also went in winter last time and she was lucky because there was real snow. How beautiful the sight must have been!
Well, now the sight was also beautiful. Look at the small impression below:

I have to admit that I was broken when I came home; my back was killing me and it felt like it would spit in two. I also had a little headache, which I think was not so because of the heat (22 degrees) but more of the night before when the neightbours dogs have been barking all night and keeping me awake. I went to bed straight after dinner around 07.00 pm and slept this morning until 09.00 am! 14 hours of solid sleep and I am feeling good again :)
I am leaving you with a link to my card in Scrapstreet of June. It's a fathersday card made with Jillibean soup papers.
For the next issues I haven't created anything. I seem to have little time at the moment. However I am still planning to make some projects for Scrap n Art and really need to get some scrapping down. I have finished some layouts which I have not blogged about and am behind my weekly card of Jaaroverzicht as well.....
If I could only buy some more time.... more hours in a day.... more days in a weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment